Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Seat!

We finally decided on a high chair to get for B. This was a big decision in my mind. I wanted one that would look good in our house (not too "baby") but one that was functional and got good reviews. Up until now we have been doing meals in his Bumbo chair which was fine, but it was time to transition.

The chair came in the mail today (LOVE Amazon Prime!) and I put it together by myself! We decided on the Fisher Price Zen Collection high chair.

Here is a picture of B after I put it together. Oh and BTW I change his bibs about every 3 hours...he just drools and blows raspberries that much!


Here is his first dinner in it...Avacados...yum!


So far so good. I give it 5 stars!

1 comment:

  1. Not looking forward to the drooling phase... I think I will keep Davis in a bib 24/7 :) Anyway, the high chair looks great - good choice!

    ReplyDelete