Thursday, October 21, 2010

The View vs The Talk

The View


vs

The Talk


Since I have been at home for 2 weeks now without working have been watching some daytime TV. A new show started this week called "The T.alk (TT)" on CBS. I first saw this show on Tuesday (the 2nd day on the air) and have been watching it daily since then. I also have my daytime favorite show "The V.iew (TV)" which I watch daily as well. I even recorded this each day when I was working and would watch it most days.

Although the shows are similar in set-up there are quite a few differences I've noticed.
TV tends to focus on more controversial and political topics in their opening segments ("Hot Topics") whereas TT is more lighthearted and focus on mom issues and current pop culture. I've also noticed the big difference in guests on the 2 shows. TV has much more of a NY vibe with their guests where TT has a lot of actors and LA based people. I can understand why this is of course because it's where each show is based, but in my mind it is a striking difference.

Those are my random thoughts of the day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment