Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Charleston, SC 1966



Charleston, SC 1966 is the newest album by Darius Rucker (from Hootie and the Blowfish). I have listened to all of the songs at some point last night or today and they are wonderful. I just love his voice and it doesn't hurt that the lyrics are very Southern focused. This is his 2nd country album but he has a few extras if you buy it on itunes. One of my favorite songs is "Let Her Cry" which he put on the album as a bonus track. It is a more stripped down version that he did for a small CMT audience. Check out the video below if you want to see something similar he did in Austin about a year ago.



If you like country music and/or you like the sound of Hootie and the Blowfish check out this newest CD. I have both of them and they are wonderful in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment