Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Target Experience




Last night I went to Tar.get to get Halloween candy and a few other last minute items. As I was checking out the cashier was chatting with me about the baby. I must have gotten distracted because I walked out of the store without a bag. When I got home and wanted to light the new pumpkin candle I bought, it was nowhere to be found. I also realized I was missing a few other things too. I went through the receipt and realized it was close to $20.00 that I was missing. I called the store and she informed me that if I came in they could replace the items. Today I went and just as she said I was able to collect the items that I had left. I was so impressed with their customer service. It was amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I also had a good Target experience today - came in to make a return (which always makes me antsy for some reason), and the whole process took less than 30 seconds!

    ReplyDelete