Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bennett's Birthday

Here is a quick rundown of October 25, 2010...a wonderful day that forever changed my life...the birth of our son Bennett!

Here I am at 5:00 am waiting to start the induction process


IV and Pitocin at work


My water was broken by the doctor around 8:30 am and labor started in full force. Here I am shortly before I got my epidural.


Me with Dave after I got the epidural. Notice the pink tray on the table? Yes, I was extremely nauseous. Luckily that soon passed!


I started to push at 3:50 pm...
and...
Bennett was born at 5:00 pm on the dot!

Yes - I was exhausted and in quite a bit of pain, but so overwhelmed with it all. It was an amazing experience of what the human body is capable of.

7 lbs. 11 oz and 21.25 in.


We were instantly in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment