Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 2

wow. I woke up at 7:00 this morning and felt so well rested. B had a great night last night! He went to bed at 7:30 last night, woke up once to eat at 2:30, and slept until 7:45 this morning. He got 12 hours of great sleep! I woke up at 7 expecting him to be waking up soon, but as you can see he kept sleeping. It was a weird feeling being up before he was. So far so good with the sleep training. No worries, I'm not crazy enough to think this will last forever, but it's a good start. This might only be interesting to me, but I want to make sure it's documented somewhere so I remember for baby #2...not coming for a while though (not pregnant, not even thinking about it)!

and I'll leave you with this...love this face...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got some good sleep! You can come train my baby in a few months :)

    ReplyDelete