Monday, April 11, 2011

166

166, thats how many nights I have woken up countless times to feed or soothe Bennett. Last night was night number 1 of not waking up at all! Yes, B slept from 7:30 - 7:00 without waking up (and he only fussed for 3 minutes when we put him down). Of course the one night he doesn't wake me up the rain storm did, but that's ok I'll take what I can get.

This was night number 4 of our sleep training and by all accounts it's worked really well for B. I know it's probably not this easy with every baby, but every baby is different.

I'm so happy that B is better rested during the day and we can tell it makes a difference in his daytime disposition. He has still been taking his short 30 minute naps, but has been staying awake for longer periods of time between them.

This should be the last of my sleep posts for a while : )

No comments:

Post a Comment