Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall TV Lineup

I am excited that the fall TV season is beginning! On Sunday night Dave and I planned out our Tivo lineup for the fall. Here it is - a combo of my shows, Dave's shows, and ones we enjoy together:

Monday

House (Fox)


How I Met Your Mother (CBS)


Rules of Engagement (CBS)


Tuesday

Glee (Fox)


Parenthood (NBC)


Wednesday

Criminal Minds (CBS)


Modern Family (ABC)


Law & Order SVU (NBC)


Thursday

Grey's Anatomy (ABC)


Private Practice (ABC)


Saturday

48 Hours Mystery


These next shows are ones that I watch as guilty pleasures if I find them on re-runs:

Teen Mom (MTV)


The Rachel Zoe Project (Bravo)


The Real Housewives (Bravo, any season/region) although my favorites have been the OC, NYC, and NJ


and last but not least...Dave enjoys...
The Jersey Shore (MTV)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you will have plenty to keep you busy until Baby Ruback makes his debut!

    ReplyDelete