Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baby Update & Picture, Week 21


Belly Pic - 21 weeks. Please excuse the cut off head. It's the best one I could do with the self timer.

I'd thought I'd try and get better about documenting my pregnancy better. I know one day I will want to know how I was feeling at different stages. Sorry if it's TMI, I have seen this on other bogs and thought it was a nice, easy way to document.

How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 6-8 pounds, depending on the time of day
Maternity clothes? I have a mix. The best invention is the Bella Band which allows me to wear my normal clothes with the button un-buttoned. It may sound strange, but it is a clothes saver!
Sleep: I usually wake up once around 1 am to make my nightly bathroom run but other than that, my body pillow is a great help.
Best moment this week: Going on a crazy shopping spree with my sister in law to buy baby boy clothes!
Movement: on and off - I feel him about 3-4 times a day, but I have an anterior placenta which means it's more difficult for me to feel the kicks.
Food cravings: Sweets. Cupcakes, ice cream, Nerds, the list could go on...
Gender: boy!
Labor Signs: none, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: Going to Quiznos!
What I am looking forward to: Going to Austin this weekend!
Milestones: Over half-way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment