Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Milk and Honey Spa



Milk and Honey Spa is my favorite spa in Austin and every time I'm in town my mom and I treat ourselves to a treatment. I have had some great facials, body wraps, and massages! Unfortunately, the last time I was in town I was only 5 weeks pregnant so they couldn't do any body treatments. Luckily, I have passed that very difficult 1st trimester and can now have a pregnancy massage with no worries! I'm coming in town in a few weeks to look at houses and visit my hubby since he will be moving sooner than I will. I'm excited to be visiting Milk and Honey. If you're in the Austin area, I highly recommend it! They have a location downtown and one at the Galleria.

1 comment:

  1. Would love to see you when you're here if you have time :) If not, I can be patient and wait till you just move here!

    ReplyDelete