Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Finally...a crib choice!

As the title may imply...we have finally decided on a crib for baby Ruback. We've been doing a lot of research and looking around but I think we've finally made our decision. It's a good thing we finally did because it will be delivered in 8-10 weeks and we don't have much time after that to get the nursery ready.

We've decided on....




The Peyt*n Lifestyle Crib by B*navita.

It was ranked highest on Consumer Reports and it is available in white which is what we have wanted.

Now to pick the bedding and decor...

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I definitely missed all the posts after the first one- but not to worry, I am all caught up now and have you on my reader so I'll be able to keep up :) Loved seeing you yesterday and meeting Dave- can't wait to see you more now that we're in the same state!!

    ReplyDelete